How to make normal things fun.

Jul 2, 2012
Well folks, we made it back!  It was a long week full of adventures and now you get to hear the stories.  

In case you missed the Facebook updates I was in Washington DC last week.  This trip was part of Operation: Adventure.  This summer I want to have as much adventure as possible, because that is what summer breaks are for, right? Right.  

I try to enjoy life as much as possible. That means that even the normal things in life can become fun.  Last week I told you about our first challenge: The Metro. We took the Metro many times in a day and it is safe to say that 99.9% of the people in DC find this as a chore or just another part of their normal routine.  
And then there is me and my friend Hannah.  
We made it fun.  
Yes, people, you heard me right.  

Maybe you can figure out what we did....

 

As the train pulled in to the station we would stand where we thought the door would be. The record was Hannah with 4 consecutive correct guesses.  She was good.  

This just proves that if you think a little outside the box you can have fun doing all sorts of things.

I can't be the only one out there that does this.  What things do you make fun that usually aren't?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.