One Magical word...Disney

Nov 19, 2012
Friends, let me share a little secret with you.

I LOVE Disney. 


Like a lot.

Like working there sounds like the perfect job.
{Of course I would have to be Aurora Belle Rapunzel a princess.}

Evidence #1

Totally enjoyed dressing up as a princess, and being in full character for my friend's daughters' birthday party.

One of the moms may have told me I should work at Disney.

And I might have asked her to be a reference.


Evidence #2

Favorite cartoon movie: Disney's Robin Hood.


Evidence #3

I may have jumped up and down and squealed a little when I saw this was coming to town....




Total awesomeness right!!!

Coming to the Huntington Center in Toledo December 20-24 is Disney On Ice celebrates100 Years of Magic, tickets range between $15-$50 (including fees).  Now, there is a rumor there will be a code you can enter to get a discount for the tickets, but I have yet to confirm that rumor....Rumor Confirmed!

Go to the Ticketmaster website and enter the code BLOG4 and you will get $4 off the $15 Club or $19 Arena seats!* Valid on all performances except opening night.

*No double discounts. Additional fees may apply. Offer does not apply to Front Row, Rinkside or VIP seating. Offer subject to ticket availability*


But wait there's more!

After Thanksgiving I will be holding a giveaway so you can win your tickets instead of having to purchase them!  Merry Christmas! {The giveaway will be for Thursday night's performance}

That's right enjoy this holiday tradition for free!!! 
Use it as an early Christmas present, and cross some presents off your list now!

{Instead of being a total procrastinator like some people *cough*}


Check out Disney On Ice on Facebook and Twitter or for more details go to their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.