Why my future husband should be like the Avengers: Thor

Sep 21, 2012
*Picture from Yahoo! movies

My future husband needs to have a little Thor in him.  



You know it's coming, so let's just get it out of the way....

He is amazingly good looking.  Muscles, beautiful eyes, even the long hair seems to work for him.  
*Sigh* 
I love a man who has his look together, whether it is a t-shirt and jeans or a suit (remember how I love those suits?).  Both of those options have potential to be amazing or horrible.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that the clothes fit.  I'm not a fan of the baggy saggy pants, or giant t-shirts.  

I'm thinking more like....

*Picture from Brooklyn Industries
 And less like....

*Picture from Cloutfit blog


Another quality about Thor I appreciate is that he doesn't give up easily.  On people or his opinions.  Sometimes it's not always good how stubborn he can be, but it's that passion and drive that is so attractive.  In the Avengers **Spoilerish Alert** he sticks up for his brother when the other guys are ripping Loki apart and calling him crazy.  That's kind of adorable.  

Bruce Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.
Thor : Have a care how you speak! Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother!
Natasha Romanoff : He killed eighty people in two days.
Thor : He's adopted.                                                *Taken from IMDB

LOL!!  Great line!  
Anyway....

Throughout the entire movie Thor continued to give Loki a chance to stop and go back home with him.  He wasn't willing to lose his brother to the evil people. He is a very passionate guy.  

Tomorrow we're looking at the Hulk.  Not really one of my favorites, but he's got some important qualities.

Did you enter to win the Avengers on DVD/Blu-ray yet?  No!  What are you waiting for?  Check out yesterday's post and while you're there, enter!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite! :) Not a fan of spam, the fake meat or fake comment. Your comment will appear after I click ok.